Wednesday, February 11, 2009

take it from the top... measure one

so begins a new period of my life where i sacrifice time to jot down a bit of personal life and useful (or useless) knowledge, hoping to conceive a page that will benefit for future readers and myself.

i dedicate this blog to my art: photography and music (mixed in with a pinch of "shows, travels and knowledge dropping information" [i promise you that i'm trying my best.])

i've contemplated on making this page for months (if not, years), but after my recent purchase of a semi-pro camera and inspiration from friends' blogs, i finally persuaded myself to pursue my neglected  dream, forming a photo/record digging music blog.

although my web title is pending, address is uninspiringly practical and my experience with blog designing and html is below ground level, i'm very optomistic to make it all happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment