Friday, February 13, 2009

Jazzy Flunky Sole Vol. 1

In the beginning of summer 2008, I was pushing myself to make as many mixes possible and was able to create this mix, a Jazz/Funk/Soul mix. A lot of my mixes have been fairly short due to my limited time, yet I will be pumping as much as possible regardless of mix length (as my former theater professor would say, "writing on demand," which in this case is obviously DJing).

Jazz Flunky Sole Vol. 1

I'm hoping to deliver listeners a series of different genres. My last mix post featured straight ahead jazz, this mix on the other hand features more of a soul and jazz sound with a teaspoon of funk. I hope ya'll enjoy it.


I lost the playlist to this one but I hope to rebuild it soon for all you listening fans out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment