Saturday, February 21, 2009

artPhotography @ Sevilla and Blue Cafe

In the last two days of sickness and runny noses, I've been trying to cough up a house mix and several entries of unforgettable and personally favorite songs, but instead I've found myself going out to clubs and shows to meet up with friends and supporting artists (gotta show love, ya know?). So I found myself hanging around downtown LB this week, dropping by Sevilla and Blue Cafe to play catch up with folks and be entertained; and in both venues, I got artsy and did my picture thang. I'm posting up the cream of the crop, but you can find the rest of the pictures on the links at bottom of this entry.

If you've been wondering where all the music went, no worries! I know it's been awhile but I promise you that by sometime tomorrow I will have something up! So keep your ears open for my next audible entry.

Sevilla 2.19.09
Hung out with the homies from the nard. Spent most of the night taking pictures.






Blue Cafe 2.20.09
Came out to support my favorite artists/friends at Blue Cafe, particularly a Latin rhythm band called Canela Negra and this dope MC and his crew from the west co, AVI the most ill.

3 musketeers/west covina crew + jslam



AVI the most ill.






Canela Negra

ish on guitar


chad with the soul


jslam on the keys


dave on the bass


drew on the kick-snare





it's june!


Sevilla 2.19.09
Blue Cafe 2.20.09

3 comments:

  1. lol... you trippin if you dont give me a call everytime ya'll out doin' somethin.

    ReplyDelete