Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Dose of Hip-Hop vol. 1

kickin' it.

A quick, yet raw, mix I pumped out this morning; I woke up with a selection of songs in my head and had to drop 'em out, otherwise I'd be hating myself.

A Dose of Hip-Hop vol. 1



Playlist:
1. Boogie Down Productions - We In There (remix)
2. Panda One - A to Q's (fat jon's remix)
3. Giant Panda - 90s
4. High & Mighty - Weed
5. Gangstarr - Flip The Script (remix/minor adjustment mix)
6. A Tribe Called Quest - The Chase pt. ii
7. Aloe Blacc - Personal Business
8. Madlib - Take It Back

5 comments:

  1. where the music at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, technical difficulties. been trying to find server space, but i've uploaded the mix again. there may be a series of broken links, but i'll be fixing it within the week

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete