Friday, February 13, 2009

First few shots from my new camera.

I was grateful to finally get my new camera from my hommie seth on Monday, and it feels like an entire new level of photography (it's what you expect after shooting with a p&s all your life). Even though I've been constantly busy this past week (figuring out my school schedule, keeping up with class, routinely waking up between 6:50-7am [can't believe I was able to wake up for zero period back in highschool]), I was able to sneak in a few moments of picture taking.

McIntosh Center @ CSULB
McIntosh Center

Go Beach
Go Beach.

For the victims of war...
1300+ victims

Shots from the art locker rooms

Pink chair
Pink chair

White door.
white door.

Locked.
Locked.

PCP headz #1
PCP headz #1

PCP headz #2
PCP headz #2

Kirby!
Kirby!

These pictures aren't anything extravagant; I'm experimenting with the settings and adjusting to these new features that my previous camera never had (RIP). I hope that in the future I'll master this camera (and photoshop) to deliver more artistic and hi-quality stuff. In the mean time, it's a hit n' miss shooting spree.

1 comment:

  1. http://lh6.ggpht.com/_kpiWQU-ZtAk/SZRqVcPYroI/AAAAAAAABxA/M6Y2aY0YtwY/IMG_0221.JPG

    I really like this one...

    ReplyDelete