Monday, March 23, 2009

My time has flown out the window...

It's been awhile since I've posted, and the simplest explanation I can offer is that I've been busy. No I haven't reached a hiatus with the website and my mixes, I just haven't had the time and energy I once had before school, work and cold/flu/asthma teamed up to ruin my creativity. Lately my time has been divided between school, work, organizing and life, which has been absorbing a lot of my energy and time, giving me little or no time to get back in the zone.

I've also been working on a project about Filipino hip hop dance teams and I structured the project through collecting interviews and conducting ethnographic observations. The project's been consuming a lot out of me. I failed to have a mix (or 3) up this passed month, so I'll make it up by posting this week's Breaks & Samples article tomorrow in hopes that it'll compensate for lost time. For now, academia and the "9 to 5" wins...

No comments:

Post a Comment