Monday, March 9, 2009

Jumakae's Performance @ Grandstar 2.1.09

June's Performance @ Grandstar 2.1.09


The other day I stumbled upon a lost photo album that covered one of June's performances at Grandstar. The album was made during the same weekend I celebrated my 22nd bday and must have gotten lost after all the partying. The inferior picture quality from my last camera has me cringe with discomfort. A lot of pictures came out noisy and the image quality is nowhere near sharp; sharing this album even worries me. Yet after reviewing the shots and observing my angles, I realized that the pictures weren't half-bad, proving to myself how a photographer's skill can sometimes justify the quality of a picture. Even when using a dinky cheap point&shoot.


Jumakae






album: june performs @ grandstar 2.1.09

1 comment:

  1. the quality looks good to me. probably beats my 2.8 megapixel camera...

    ReplyDelete